Slow Cooker Taco Soup
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:00 h
- Ready In : 8:10 h
Average Member Rating
(3.3 / 5)
3people rated this recipe
- 1 pound (480 g) ground beef
- 15 oz (450 g) can black-eyed peas,undrained
- 15 oz (450 g) can black beans,undrained
- 15 oz (450 g0 can garbanzo beans (chickpeas),undrained
- 15 oz (450 g) can chili beans in chili gravy,undrained
- 14 ½ oz (135 g) can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes,undrained
- 11 oz (330 g) can whole-kernel corn with sweet peppers,undrained
- 1 ¼ oz (37 g) envelope taco seasoning mix
- sour cream
In a large nonstick skillet,brown ground beef over medium-high heat,using a wooden spoon to break up meat as it cooks. Drain off fat.
In a slow cooker,combine cooked meat and remaining ingredients,except sour cream. Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.
Ladle into soup bowls and top with dollop of sour cream.