Slow Cooker Turkey Soup2020-06-09
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Soup
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Add to favorites
- Yield: 6 servings
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 8:00 h
- Ready In: 8:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat0.3 g
Unsaturated Fat0.4 g
Slow cooker turkey soup. Turkey soup with vegetables and greens cooked in a slow cooker. Very healthy and delicious!
Slow Cooker Turkey Soup
- 3 cups frozen seasoning vegetables, thawed and drained
- 2 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 cups sliced cooked turkey
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 cups (750 ml) nonfat chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
Lightly grease the slow cooker with cooking spray.
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Mix well.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.