Slow Cooker Turkey Soup2012-11-09
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:00 h
- Ready In : 8:10 h
- 3 cups frozen seasoning vegetables,thawed and drained
- 2 carrots,peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 cups (750 ml) nonfat chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
Lightly grease the slow cooker with cooking spray.
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Mix well.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe