Slow Cooker Vegetable Beef Soup
- Servings: 10
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10:00 h
- Ready In: 10:10 h
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
3 People rated this recipe
Slow cooker vegetable beef soup.Very delicious soup cooked in slow cooker.
- 3 pounds(1.44 kg) stewing meat,cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 potatoes peeled and cubed
- 4 carrots,peeled and sliced
- 3 ribs celery,sliced
- 14 oz(420 ml) diced tomatoes
- 14 oz(420 ml) Italian tomatoes,crushed
- 2 medium onions,peeled and chopped
- 2 wedges cabbage,thinly sliced
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat vegetable oil in nonstick skillet. Add meat and cook until browned.Drain.
In a large slow cooker,combine all ingredients,except water. Mix well and pour over enough water to cover mixture.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 8-10 hours. Serve vegetable beef soup hot.