Slow Cooker Zucchini-Carrot Bread
- Servings : 12-16
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 2:00 h
- Ready In : 2:15 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Slow cooker zucchini-carrot bread.This is very healthy recipe.Very easy to bake in slow cooker
- 1½ cups(370 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(250 g) whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup(125 g) oat bran
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground cinnamon
- 1¼(400 g) shredded fresh zucchini
- 1¼(400g) shredded fresh carrots
- 1/2 cup(125 g) shredded walnuts
- 1/2 cup(125 g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup(125 g) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(125 ml) almond milk
- 1/2 cup(125 g) unsalted butter
- 2 eggs,beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Lightly grease slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large mixing bowl,combine all-purpose flour,whole wheat flour,oat bran,baking powder,salt and ground cinnamon. Stir well.
Stir in shredded zucchini,carrots and walnuts.
In a medium bowl,combine granulated sugar,brown sugar,almond milk,butter,eggs and vanilla. Stir well until sugar dissolves.
Add sugar mixture to flour mixture. Stir until moistened. Spoon mixture into greased slow cooker.
Cover slow cooker and cook on high-heat setting for 1½-2 hours.
Turn off slow cooker. Remove lid and cover opening of slow cooker with paper towels. Place lid on the top. Cool for 10-15 minutes.
Run a sharp knife around edges of slow cooker. Remove baked bread from crock pot and cool on wire rack.