Smoked Oyster Hummus
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Ready In: 20m
Average Member Rating
(3.5 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
Smoked oyster hummus. Very delicious dip with oysters and vegetables.
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas,drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) extra virgin oil
- 1 large roasted red pepper
- 4 cloves garlic,peeled
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 oz (90 g) can smoked oysters,drained
- freshly ground black pepper,to taste
In food processor,combine all ingredients,except oysters and black pepper. Process until smooth.
Add oysters and pulse just to chop and combine,about 5 times. Season smoked oyster hummus with black pepper to taste. Garnish with black and green olives.