Tandoori Tequila Cocktail
- Servings : 1
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Tandoori tequila cocktail. Tequila based Indian mixed drink.
- fresh pineapple,cut into 6 chunks
- 1 tablespoon tandoori masala spice mix
- 6 fresh curry leaves
- 1 piece Indian long pepper
- 1½ oz (45 ml) tequila
- 4 oz (120 ml) pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon simple syrup (recipe follows)
- Ingredients For Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup (250 ml) boiling water
Combine together pineapple chinks and spice mix. Mix well and marinate mixture for 20 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 350°F(180°C). Lay the pineapple on on an ovenproof dish. Roast for 5-6 minutes,turning once.
Combine 3 pineapple chunks,curry leaves and long pepper. Mix well.Add tequila,juices,syrup and ice. Shake well and strain into Martini glass. Garnish tandoori tequila cocktail with remaining 3 roasted pineapple chunks,threaded onto a skewer.
Simple Syrup for Tandoori Tequila CocktailЖ Combine sugar and boiling water. Stir until dissolved. Let cool,cover and refrigerate for up to two weeks.