Tangerine Spice Margarita
- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Ready In: 15m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Tangerine spice margarita.Tequila based alcoholic mixed drink.
- Allspice dram liqueur
- allspice salt,to taste
- 1 lime wedge
- 1½ oz (45 ml) blue agave tequila
- 1 oz (30 ml) freshly squeezed tangerine juice
- 3/4 oz (25 ml) freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3/4 oz (25 ml) Spiced Triple Sec
- 3/4 oz (25 ml) agave syrup
Give martini glass a rinse with the allspice dram(dribble a few drops into the glass and swirl it around to coat the interior). Moisten the glass rim with the lime wedge and rub with with allspice salt.
In a shaker filled with cubed ice,combine remaining ingredients. Cover and shake well until frothy and cold.
Strain tangerine spice Margarita into the prepared glass. Serve immediately.