- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Taramasalata dip. Very delicious Greek recipe.
- 4 slices white bread,crusts removed
- 1 small onion,peeled and finely grated
- 3½ oz (100 g) smoked cod's roe
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
In a bowl,soak the bread in cold water. Drain and squeeze out as much water as possible.
In a blender or food processor,combine drained bread and remaining ingredients. Process until smooth.
Season taramasalata dip,to taste,with salt and black pepper. Garnish with black olives. Serve with sliced bread.