The Best Bloody Mary Mix
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 15m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
The best Bloody Mary mix. Delicious vodka based mixed drink. An excellent choice for any party!
- 3 cups(750 ml) fresh tomato juice
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons sweet and sour mix
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Tapatio hot sauce
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
- 1 tablespoon prepared horse radish
- 1 teaspoon green olive brine
- celery salt
- coarse salt,for rim of glass
- 2 oz(60 ml) vodka
- pickled asparagus
In a blender,combine all ingredients,except vodka and celery salt. Blend until smooth.
Refrigerate blended mixture for 1 hour.
Pour vodka into old fashion glasses. Add chilled bloody Mary mix.
Add bacon,pickled asparagus and dash of celery salt.
Garnish with slice of lemon and serve.