Tropical Spice Cocktail
- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Ready In: 10m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Tropical spice cocktail.Rum based alcoholic mixed drink.
- 1¹⁄³ oz (40 ml) spiced rum
- 2/3 oz (20 ml) triple sec/Cointreau
- 1¹⁄³ oz (40 ml) freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1¹⁄³ oz (40 ml) papaya juice
- 2/3 oz (20 ml) freshly squeezed lime juice
In a shaker with ice,combine all ingredients. Shake well and strain into highball filled with ice.
Garnish tropical spice cocktail with a slice of lemon,a slice of lime and cherry in the middle o a cocktail stick across the glass. Serve with a straw.