Truffled Lobster Risotto2013-11-23
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 35m
Truffled lobster risotto. An excellent Italian side dish with lobster meat and dry white wine.
- 2 oz (60 g) unsalted butter,melted
- 1 medium onion,peeled and chopped
- 14 oz (420 g) arborio rice
- 1 sprig thyme
- 5 cups chicken stock
- 2/3 cup (160 ml) dry white wine
- cooked meat of 1 lobster,chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3-4 drops truffle oil
- 2 hard-boiled eggs,shelled ans finely chopped
- 1 fresh black or white truffle,shaved and chopped
In a large shallow pan,combine melted butter and chopped onion. Fry gently until soft without letting it browned.
Add the rice and thyme. Stir well to coat evenly with melted butter.
Pour in chicken stock and dry white wine. Stir and cook,uncovered,for 15 minutes.
Remove cooked rice from the heat. Stir in the chopped lobster meat,herbs and truffle oil. Cover and set aside for 5 minutes.
Stir in chopped truffle and eggs. Serve at once.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe