- 2/3 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard pepper
- 10 oz(30 g) cooked skinless,boneless chicken breast,diced
- 5 oz(150 g) iceberg lettuce,shredded
- 2 celery stalks,sliced
- 2 carrots,thinly sliced
- 8×8-inch-20 cm flour tortillas
- In a mixing bowl,combine yogurt and mustard.
- Mix well and season with black pepper.
- Stir in diced chicken and toss well until thoroughly coated.
- In a separated bowl,combine lettuce,cucumber,celery and carrots.
- Mix well.
- Fold a tortilla in half and in half again to make a cone that is easy to hold.
- Half-fill the tortilla pocket with salad mixture and top with chicken mixture.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas,salad and chicken.
- Serve chicken wraps at once.