Crab and Spinach Quiche2014-05-08
- Servings : 31-36
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 1:15 h
- Ready In : 1:30 h
Crab and spinach quiche.Delicious crab quiche baked in oven.Very easy to make.
- 2 unbaked pastry shells(9-inches(22.5 cm) each)
- 5 eggs,beaten
- 1½ cups(375 ml) milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1½ cups(375 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 oz(120 g) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 6 oz(180 g) canned crab meat,thawed,drained,flaked and cartilage removed
- 10 oz(300 g) package frozen chopped spinach,thawed and drained
Line each pastry shell with a heavy-duty foil.
Preheat oven to 400ºF (200º C).
Bake for 3 minutes.
Remove foil and bake for additional 5 minutes.
In a large mixing bowl,combine beaten eggs,milk,nutmeg and seasoning. Mix well and set aside.
Combine chesses and all-purpose flour. Mix well and add to egg mixture.
Stir in crab meat and chopped spinach. Pour into pastry shells.
Preheat oven to 350ºF(175ºF).
Bake for 50-55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe