Slow Cooker Chicken Sesame
- Lightly grease inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In mixing bowl,combine all ingredients,except chicken breasts.
- Mix well.
- Dip chicken breasts in mixture to coat and place in slow cooker.
- Pour remaining mixture over top.
- Cover crock pot and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.
- Serve slow cooker chicken sesame with cooked rice and vegetables.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe
Slow Cooker Beef Goulash
Oven Baked Honey-Chipotle Chicken Breasts
Slow Cooker Barbecued Chicken Wings
Cavaletti with Meat Sauce
Slow Cooker Jerk Pulled Pork
ME on PINTEREST