Slow Cooker Chicken Sesame
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:00 h
- Ready In : 8:10 h
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) tomato juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) plus 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) nonfat chicken broth
- 1 ½ tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 pounds (960 g) bonelss and skinlees chicken breasts
Lightly grease inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
In mixing bowl,combine all ingredients,except chicken breasts. Mix well.
Dip chicken breasts in mixture to coat and place in slow cooker. Pour remaining mixture over top.
Cover crock pot and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours. Serve slow cooker chicken sesame with cooked rice and vegetables.
Average Member Rating
(4.6 / 5)
7 people rated this recipe