White Bean Salad2012-04-27
White bean salad.Very delicious vegetable salad with beans,roasted bell pepper and croutons.
- 4 oz (120 g) rinsed and drained canned white kidney beans
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10-12 roasted min sweet peppers
- 1/4 cup diced sweet onions
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro,minced
- 1/2 cup croutons
- For the Dressing:
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
In a mixing bowl,combine sliced roasted peppers,croutons and white beans. Toss gently. Sprinkle with smoked paprika,salt and black pepper and toss again. Add cilantro,then toss and set aside.
In a shaker,combine all dressing ingredients. Shake well. Pour half of dressing mixture over white bean salad. Stir well and serve.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe