Air Fryer Blackened Chicken Breasts Recipe2021-08-28
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Main Dish, Oven
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Add to favorites
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Ready In: 30m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat1.0 g
Trans Fat0.0 g
Unsaturated Fat0.1 g
Air fryer blackened chicken breasts recipe. Boneless and skinless chicken tenders fried in an air fryer. Healthy and delicious! You can cook it on a grill pan, or a cast iron skillet-Best Blackened Chicken
Please note, that the cooking time is just an estimate and can vary based on the Air Fryer model.
How to Make the Perfect Chicken with an Air Fryer – 5 Things You Need to Know
If you are looking for a new way to cook your favorite dishes, then an air fryer is the perfect solution. It’s fast and easy, and you can cook a variety of foods in it.
If you’re looking to make the perfect chicken with an air fryer, here are 5 things that you need to know:
1) The temperature of the air fryer should be set at 350 degrees Fahrenheit when cooking chicken. This will ensure that the chicken cooks quickly and evenly without burning or drying out.
2) To allow for even cooking, use a baking rack inside the air fryer basket. If you don’t have one available, line both sides of the basket with parchment paper before adding your chicken so that it doesn’t stick to the pan.
3 ) For the best results, cook your chicken without any added seasoning. This ensures that your chicken will absorb all of the flavors from the air fryer, making it a delicious meal.
4) You can save time by using a marinade instead of basting as you cook. Simply pour the marinade over your chicken before cooking and let it sit for at least 10 minutes before cooking. This allows the marinade to soak into the chicken, ensuring that it will get an even amount of flavor throughout.
5) When your chicken is finished, use a metal utensil to remove it from the air fryer and let it sit on a paper towel-lined plate for 1-2 minutes before serving. This will ensure that the chicken has a crispy coating and that your air fryer is also sanitary.
Air Fryer Blackened Chicken Breasts Recipe
you may like as well:
Air Fryer Classic Chicken Schnitzel Recipe
Air Fryer Mayo-Mustard Chicken Breasts
Air Fryer Blackened Salmon Fillets Recipe
Air Fryer Risotto Croquettes with Tomato Sauce
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Recipe
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup blackened seasoning
- 2 boneless and skinless chicken breasts, halved
- shredded Parmesan cheese
Line the air fryer basket with parchment paper.
Place beaten egg in a shallow bowl. Place the blackened seasoning in another shallow bowl.
Dip halved breasts in the beaten egg first, then in the blackened seasoning, coating thoroughly. Transfer seasoned chicken to the lined basket. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Fry at 360 F (180 C) for 10 minutes, then flip the chicken, add more cooking spray, and fry for a further 10 minutes.
Remove fried chicken from the fryer and transfer it to a serving plate. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and allow to melt. Serve it over the cooked spaghetti or rice.