Air Fryer Cheesy Artichoke-Spinach Dip2021-08-29
- Yield: 6
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Ready In: 20m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat0.8 g
Trans Fat0.3 g
Unsaturated Fat0.1 g
Please note, the cooking time is just an estimate and can vary based on the Air Fryer model.
Air Fryer Cheesy Artichoke-Spinach Dip
You may like as well:
- 14 oz (420 ml) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 10 oz (300 g) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Wrap chopped artichokes and spinach in a paper towel and squeeze out any excess liquid. Transfer to a large bowl.
Add the remaining ingredients. Stir well.
Grease the baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Transfer the spinach mixture to the pan. Fry at 360 F (180 C) for 10 minutes.
Remove cooked spinach and artichoke dip from the fryer and transfer to a wire rack. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.