Air Fryer Turkey Burgers Recipe2022-04-03
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Main Dish, Oven
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Add to favorites
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 13m
- Ready In: 23m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat2.9 g
Trans Fat4.2 g
Unsaturated Fat2.8 g
Air fryer turkey burgers recipe. These turkey burgers are a recipe I love when I’m in a hurry and want to make something delicious. The patty is light and crispy, while the whole thing is very moist and juicy.
Why I Like Air Fryers For Cooking Burgers
Air fryers are a great way to cook turkey burgers because they are healthy and don’t create an oily mess.
I love cooking turkey burgers in my air fryer because it is healthier than frying them in oil. Air frying is also very simple, you just need to put the burger on a rack and wait for it to cook. I find that this is a much more convenient way of cooking burgers because I don’t have to worry about cleaning up after myself or dealing with the mess.
Air Fryer Facts You May Not Have Known
Air fryers are a great way to cook food without using oil. They are healthier, faster, and more convenient than traditional frying.
The air fryer is a new type of cooking appliance that has been around for about a decade. It uses hot air to circulate around the food and cook it at high temperatures. This cooking method is different from traditional frying because it does not use any oil or butter in the process.
The benefits of this appliance are very similar to those of a convection oven: it cooks food quickly and evenly, so you don’t have to worry about overcooking one side of your food while the other side is undercooked. The air fryer has many benefits that make it worth buying for your home or office kitchen: – It’s a healthier way to cook than frying or baking. – It’s much faster than conventional cooking methods. – The food cooks evenly and has a crispy texture.-It’s a healthier way to cook than frying or baking.-The food cooks evenly and has a crispy texture.
My Tips on How I Use The Best Air Fryers To Make A Delicious Meal!
One of the best ways to cook food is to do it in an air fryer. These devices are also known as convection ovens because they use a fan and hot air to cook the food. Air fryers are popular because they can be used for a variety of foods, from fries and chips to meats and vegetables, and even desserts!
The following are some tips on how you can use an air fryer for cooking delicious meals.
1) You should always preheat the appliance before you start cooking anything in it. This will help ensure that the temperature is more consistent throughout the entire cooking process.
2) Cook your food in small batches so that it doesn’t get cold while waiting its turn.
3) When using an air fryer, you should use oils such as vegetables or canola. Other oils, like olive oil, will create a film that prevents the food from cooking properly.
4) For some added flavor, it is advised to mix in herbs and spices before cooking. This can be done by either placing them in a fine-mesh strainer and pouring them over the food or by using the included measuring spoon.
5) Prepare your food in the bowl first and then place it in the basket, so that you don’t have to clean it between cooking batches.
6) While using an air fryer, make sure to keep your hand away from the heat plate while operating it.
7) You should feel free to season your food as desired before cooking by adding any desired herbs and spices. The verdict: Happy Chef Air Fryer is a solid choice for those looking to get started with an air fryer. It’s easy to use and it comes at a great price for those who are looking for their first air fryer.
Air Fryer Turkey Burgers Recipe
You may like as well:
Air Fryer Cornflake Crusted Chicken Nuggets
Air Fryer Bourbon-Glazed Chicken Wings
Air Fryer Thai Kai Tod Yang (Fried Chicken Wings) Recipe
Air Fryer Spinach and Chicken Quiche
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) whole milk
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 pound (480 g) ground turkey
- toasted brioche buns
In a medium mixing bowl, combine beaten egg, breadcrumbs, and milk. Mix well. Add the salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and poultry seasoning. Stir well. Add the ground turkey and, using a fork, mix to combine well.
Form 4 (4 oz (120 g)) burger patties. Grease the air fryer basket with cooking oil. Add turkey burgers to the greased basket.
Fry at 360 F (180 C) for 14 minutes, flipping them halfway through. Use an instant-read meat thermometer to make sure the burgers are at an internal temperature of 165 F (82 C).
Serve on toasted brioche buns with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!