Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Bits
- Yield : 4-6
- Servings : 24
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 35m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Bacon-wrapped chicken bits.Grilled sweet&spicy bacon-wrapped chicken bits.Delicious!
- 3 pounds (1.44 kg) boneless and skinless chicken breasts,cut into cubes
- 2 pounds (960 g) bacon,sliced
- 2 cups (500 g) brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
In a mixing bowl,combine brown sugar,chili powder and cayenne pepper. Mix well.
Roll chicken bits in the dry mixture. Wrap them with a bacon and secure with toothpicks. Roll again in dry mixture.
Grill in preheated gas or charcoal grill for 25 minutes or until bacon is cooked and crisp. Alternatively,you can cook in preheated oven (350 F) for 30-35 minutes.
Serve bacon-wrapped chicken bits with Ranch dressing or Blue Cheese for dipping sauces.