Baked Creamy Chicken
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 35m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 12 oz (360 g) cooked penne pasta
- 1½ cups (370 g) cooked,boned and chopped chicken
- 1½ cups (370 g) cooked broccoli,chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 g) unsalted melted butter
- 1/4 cup (60 g) all-purpose flour
- 2½ cups (620g) fat-free half and half
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Drain well cooked pasta. Add cooked and chopped broccoli and cooked and chopped chicken to pasta. Toss well and transfer to a 9x13-inch baking dish.
In a large nonstick skillet,combine melted butter and all-purpose flour. Cook,stirring, over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes. Gently add half-and-half and continue to cook,stirring,until sauce has thickened.
Remove skillet from heat and stir in remaining ingredients until thoroughly incorporated. Evenly spread Alfredo sauce over cooked pasta-broccoli-chicken. Bake in preheated oven (350 F (175 C)) for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
Remove from the oven. Sprinkle with additional grated Parmesan cheese and serve.