Chicken Breasts with Cilantro and Curry Peanut Sauce
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
Average Member Rating
(4.5 / 5)
2people rated this recipe
Chicken breasts with cilantro and curry peanut sauce. Fried chicken breasts with homemade Thai curry peanut sauce. easy and delicious.
- 4 boneless and skinlee chicken breasts,pounded to 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) thick
- 2 tablespoons peeled and minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweetener
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup (250 ml) unsweetened coconut milk
- salt and freshly gound black pepper
- 3 tablespoons chicken stock
In a food processor,combine ginger,garlic,peanut butter, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sweetener of your choice, curry paste, and chicken stock. Process until smooth.
In a heavy large frying pan,heat olive oil. Season chicken with salt and black pepper. Add to frying pan and saute over medium heat until browned on both sides and cooked through.
Remove cooked chicken from frying pan and transfer to serving platter. Cover with aluminum foil and keep warm.
Reduce heat to low and add coconut milk. Scrape off browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Stir in peanut mixture and heat through. Add any juices that have accumulated on the pate and cook for a further 1-2 minutes. Turn off heat and stir in chopped cilantro.
Pour peanut-curry sauce over cooked chicken breasts. Serve immediately.