Grilled Lemon Chicken Breasts
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- Servings: 4-6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 25m
- Ready In: 35m
Average Member Rating
(4.5 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
Grilled lemon chicken breasts.Very delicious chicken recipe.Grilled chicken with lemon and spices.
- 4 lemons,sliced
- 8 garlic cloves,peeled and minced
- 2 teaspoons freshly minced thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoons freshly minced basil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 pounds (1.44 kg) boneless and skinless chicken breasts
Squeeze lemons into a large ziplock bag and leave squeezed lemons in the bag.
Add remaining ingredients,except chicken breasts
Seal tightly the bag and refrigerate for 24 hours,turning frequently.
Preheat your grill over medium-high heat. Remove marinated chicken breasts from refrigerator. Grill in preheated grill until juices run clear(for about 25 minutes).
Serve grilled lemon chicken breasts with cooked rice and asparagus.