Instant Pot Italian Beef Sandwiches recipe
- Yield: 6
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 1:30 h
- Ready In: 1:40 h
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat5.0 g
Trans Fat7.0 g
Unsaturated Fat1.6 g
Instant pot Italian beef sandwiches recipe. Beef chick roast with spices cooked in an instant pot and served with crusty hoagie or sandwich rolls. Cook it in a slow cooker-Slow Cooker Italian Beef for Sandwiches
Instant Pot Italian Beef Sandwiches Recipe
You may like as well:
- 3 pounds (1.44 kg) beef chuck roast, trimmed and chunked
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- half of yellow onion, peeled and diced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups (750 ml) beef broth
In an electric instant pot, combine all ingredients. Mix well.
Close the pot and lock the lid. Set the machine to cook at high pressure. Set the timer to cook for 60 minutes.
Using the natural Release method, bring pressure to normal. Carefully unlock and open the lid. Remove cooked beef from the cooker and transfer to a serving plate.
Serve in the buns with your favorite pickles.