Oven-Baked Swordfish with Mango and Ginger Sauce2021-01-05
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Ready In: 30m
Average Member Rating
(4.5 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat4.3 g
Trans Fat2.4 g
Unsaturated Fat3.2 g
Oven-baked swordfish with mango and ginger sauce. This oven-baked swordfish recipe is easy, healthy, and delicious. It’s perfect for a weeknight dinner or any other time you want to use fresh, seasonal ingredients.
What can I serve with this dish?
1. Rice: A simple and easy-to-cook side dish, rice is the perfect accompaniment to most dishes.
2. Potatoes: These are classic side dish that can be cooked in a variety of ways, such as roasting or boiling, and goes well with most dishes.
3. Salad: A lighter alternative to potatoes, salad is a healthy choice that doesn’t take too long to prepare and goes well with many different types of dishes.
4. Mashed Potatoes: Similar to potatoes but less work required, mashed potatoes are quick and easy and go best with steak or roast dinners.
What are your thoughts on oven-baked swordfish with mango and ginger sauce?
I love to prepare swordfish with mango and ginger sauce. This dish is so delicious and easy to make.
I typically use store-bought mangoes for this recipe, but I have also tried it with fresh mangos so it is really up to you.
This recipe is only one of the many options I use for oven-baked swordfish recipes. Some of my other favorites are
1) chicken thighs with lemon, garlic, and thyme 2) chicken breasts with balsamic vinegar 3) roasted salmon with honey-mustard sauce 4) grilled salmon with teriyaki sauce 5) oven-baked cod with tomato, basil, and red peppers 6) oven-baked halibut with lime juice 7) bacon-wrapped shrimp skewers 8 )
Oven-Baked Swordfish with Mango and Ginger Sauce
You may like as well:
- 1 yellow onion, peeled and sliced
- 4 swordfish steaks
- juice and zest of 1 emon
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger
- 4 tablespoons mango chutney
- freshly ground black pepper
Make a square of aluminum foil, big enough to parcel fish fillets. Place the onion rings on a foil square. Arrange the swordfish on top of the onion rings.
In a large mixing bowl, combine lemon juice, zest, ginger, and mango chutney. Mix to form a paste
Season mango mixture with black pepper
Fold the edges of aluminum foil up until secure and ready to close. Add the mango mixture to the parcel. Seal parcel completely.
Place low grilling rack in the turbo oven. Place the parcel on the low rack. Cover turbo oven and cook at 400°F(200°C) for 20 minutes, until the fish flakes easily.
Remove oven-baked swordfish from the turbo oven. Serve hot with baked potatoes and green vegetables