Pressure Cooker Beer Broiled Shrimp
- Servings : 4-6
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 3m
- Ready In : 18m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- For Remoulade sauce: 1/2 cup (125 ml) whole grain mustard
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 ¼ cups (310 ml) light olive oil
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- For Shrimp: 2 (12 oz (360 ml) each) bottles beer
- 1 cup (250 ml) water
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 lemon,slice and 1 lemon,cut into wedges for serving
- 2 pound (960 g) large prawns,unpeeled
In a medium mixing bowl,combine mustard,vinegar,paprika,cayenne pepper and salt. Whisk well. Add olive oil,stirring,to make a smooth thick sauce. Stir in green onions,celery and parsley. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
In a pressure cooker,combine bee,water,bay leaf and lemon slices. Mix well and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Boil fro 1 minute. Add shrimp.
Cover pressure cooker and lock the lid. Set the burner temperature to high pressure. When pressure cooker reaches high pressure,reduce the burner heat to low. Set a timer to cook for 3 minutes.
remove pot from the heat. Carefully open pressure cooker. The shrimp should be a pink. Drain in a colander and cool under cold running water.
Transfer cooked shrimp to serving platter. Pour Remoulade sauce over and serve immediately.