Slow Cooker Apricot-Orange Chicken
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:00 h
- Ready In : 8:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2people rated this recipe
- 1 ½ pounds (760 g) boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar-free apricot presserves
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup dry raisins
Grease inside of slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Place chicken breasts in slow cooker and sprinkle with garlic powder.
In a mixing bowl,combine remaining ingredients. Mix well. Pour apricot mixture over chicken in slow cooker.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours. Serve cooked chicken with sweet gravy over cooked rice.