Slow Cooker Barbecued Ribs2014-11-02
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:00 h
- Ready In : 8:10 h
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground red pepper
- 3 pounds (1.440 kg) well trimmed pork baby ribs cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup (60 g) ketchup
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Grease 4½-quart (4½ L) slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
In a mixing bowl,combine smoked paprika,salt,thyme and peppers. Mix well and rub mixture onto meaty sides of pork ribs.
Place rubbed pork ribs in greased slow cooker. Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 7-8 hours or until ribs are tender.
In another mixing bowl,combine ketchup,brown sugar,Worcestershire and soy sauce . Mix well and set aside.
Remove cooked ribs from slow cooker and discard cooking liquid. Coat ribs with sauce mixture and return to slow cooker.
Cover slow cooker and cook on high-heat setting for 30 minutes or until ribs are glazed.
Serve barbecued ribs hot.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe