Slow Cooker Cajun-Ranch Chicken2015-01-10
- Yield : 6
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10:00 h
- Ready In : 10:10 h
- 2 tablespoons nonfat ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1½ pounds (720 g) boneless,skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
In a small mixing bowl,combine salad dressing and skim milk. Mix well.
Dip chicken breasts in milk mixture and place in slow cooker.
In another mixing bowl,combine remaining ingredients. Mix well and sprinkle over chicken.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 8-10 hours or on high heat for 4-5 hours.
Serve cajun-ranch chicken over cooked pasta.
Average Member Rating
(3.5 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe