Slow Cooker Cheese Soup
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 3:20 h
- Ready In: 3:30 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
- 2 cans 10¾ oz(320 ml)each condenced cream of celery soup,undiluted
- 4 cups 16 oz(480 g) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1¼ cups (310 ml) half-and-half
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
In 4½-quart slow cooker,combine celery soup,shredded cheese,paprika and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low heat setting for 2-3 hours.
Add half-and-half and stir until blended. Cover and cook on low heat setting for 20 minutes or until heated through.
Season slow cooker cheese soup with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve immediately.