Slow Cooker Cheesy Potato Soup
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10:00 h
- Ready In : 10:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2people rated this recipe
- 6 medium potatoes,peeled and chopped
- 2 ½ cups (625 ml) water
- 1/2 cup (120 g) chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 oz (180 g) shredded American cheese
- 1 ½ cups (375 ml) can evaporated milk
- 4 oz (120 g) crispy cooked bacon,crumbled
Combine potatoes,onion,chicken bouillon,pepper and water in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low heat setting for 8-9 hours(for high heat set for 3-4 hours). Stir cheese and milk into mixture in slow cooker. Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for a further 1 hour.
Remove cooked potato soup from slow cooker. Ladle into a soup bowls. Sprinkle with crumbled bacon and serve.