Slow Cooker Chicken in Mushroom Gravy
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 9:00 h
- Ready In : 9:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2people rated this recipe
- 6 boneless and skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dry white wine
- 10 ¾ oz (325 ml) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 4 oz (120 ml) can sliced mushrooms,draines
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Place chicken breasts in slow cooker and season with salt and black pepper.
In a mixing bowl,combine dry white wine and creamy mushroom soup. Mix well and pour mixture over chicken. Top with sliced and drained mushrooms.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 7-9 hours or until chicken breasts no longer pink inside. Remove cooked chicken breasts from slow cooker and transfer to serving platter. Pour mushroom gravy over and serve.