Slow Cooker Chicken Soup with Spinach and Rice
- Servings : 10
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 6:30 h
- Ready In : 6:40 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 2 pounds (960 g) chicken breast tenderloins,cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 cups (2 L) water
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons chicken garlic and herb flavor instant bouillon and seasoning shakers
- 16 oz (480 g) package frozen mixed vegetables ,thawed and drained
- 16 oz (480 g) frozen chopped spinach,thawed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup instant rice
Combine all ingredients except rice in slow cooker. Mix well.
Cover and cook on high heat setting for 5-6 hours.
Stir in rice. Cover slow cooker and cook chicken soup on high heat setting for a further 30 minutes.