Slow Cooker Chicken Soup with Spinach and Rice2022-04-15
- Yield: 10
- Servings: 10
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 6:30 h
- Ready In: 6:40 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat0.2 g
Trans Fat0.2 g
Unsaturated Fat0.3 g
Slow cooker chicken soup with spinach and rice. Enjoy the flavors of this easy chicken soup with spinach and rice. Just throw in the ingredients and let the slow cooker do the work! Make dinner time delicious and nutritious with this simple recipe.
Craving a bowl of cozy comfort food? Look no further than this easy chicken soup with spinach and rice! In just a few hours you can make a delicious, nutrient-packed meal that will warm your soul and satisfy your hunger. Not only is this soup incredibly simple to prepare, but it’s also incredibly nutritious.
Every spoonful of this soup is filled with lean protein, fresh spinach, and wholesome brown rice. And to top it all off, it can be made entirely in your slow cooker, which means that minimal mess and effort is required. So if you’re looking for a nutritious and delicious meal that requires minimal effort, this chicken soup with spinach and rice is a perfect choice!
You May Like As Well:
The Benefits of Making a Slow Cooker Chicken Soup with Spinach and Rice
Slow cooker recipes are a great way to get a delicious and nutritious meal on the table with minimal effort. Making chicken soup with spinach and rice is an easy and flavorful option that can be enjoyed by the whole family.
Not only does it provide an array of nutrients, but it’s also incredibly convenient as it can be cooked in one pot without having to watch over it. The slow cooking process also allows for all the flavors to develop, resulting in a delicious meal that will have everyone coming back for more!
5 Teatime Recipes for a Perfectly Balanced Meal Using Leftover Chicken Soup
Leftovers can be a great way to save time and money while still being able to enjoy a delicious, balanced meal. With the right ingredients and recipes, it’s easy to turn leftover chicken soup into a tasty teatime treat. Here are five creative recipes you can use to make the most of your leftovers and enjoy a perfectly balanced meal using leftover chicken soup. From savory sandwiches and salads to sweet treats, let these recipes inspire you to get creative with your leftovers!
1. Cold Black Bean and Chicken Soup This Mexican-inspired soup is a great way to use leftover chicken soup for lunch or dinner. It’s easy to prepare, affordable, filling, and healthy!
2. Chicken Salad Sandwich with Avocado Crema A simple sandwich made with leftover chicken soup makes the perfect meal choice when you’re in a hurry but still want something satisfying and delicious. The crema adds just the right amount of creaminess to this hearty sandwich! Avocado crema can also be used as a topping on Texas toast or waffles for breakfast!
3. Creamy White Chicken Chili This chili is a hearty meal that’s perfect for snacking on or serving to friends or family as a main meal! It’s also gluten-free and vegan-friendly.
4. Chicken and Lobster Cobb Salad This salad is dressed up with a creamy avocado dressing that perfectly contrasts the crunch of the lettuce and bacon! It’s a perfect way to use up leftover proteins or seafood in your fridge.
5. Turkey Unstuffed Shells with Creamy Seafood Sauce One of my favorite things to make is this quick and easy dish that has such great flavors! It features tomatoes, scallops, shrimp, crab meat, and turkey sausage so you’re sure to be satisfied!
Slow Cooker Chicken Soup with Spinach and Rice
- 2 pounds (960 g) chicken breast tenderloins,cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 cups (2 L) water
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons chicken garlic and herb flavor instant bouillon and seasoning shakers
- 16 oz (480 g) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 16 oz (480 g) frozen chopped spinach,thawed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup instant rice
Combine all ingredients except rice in a slow cooker. Mix well.
Cover and cook on high heat setting for 5-6 hours.
Stir in rice. Cover the slow cooker and cook chicken soup on high heat setting for a further 30 minutes.