Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:00 h
- Ready In : 8:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Slow cooker pulled chicken sandwiches. Very delicious chicken recipe cooked in a slow cooker.
- 1 pound (480 g) boneless and skinless chicken breasts,quartered
- 12 oz (360 ml) can cola
- 1 cup (250 g) ketchup
- 1/3 cup (80 g) yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup (60 g) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 g) chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cold water
- 8 hamburger buns
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
In slow cooker, combine all ingredients<except cornstarch, water, and seasoning. Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.
Turn heat to high and cook for a further 10 minutes;stir in combined cornstarch and water, stirring 2-3 minutes. Stir to shred chicken and season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Remove from slow cooker. Serve in hamburger buns.