Slow Cooker Chicken with Pineapple and Orange
- Yield: 8
- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 5:00 h
- Ready In: 5:10 h
Average Member Rating
(3 / 5)
5 People rated this recipe
Slow cooker chicken with pineapple and orange. Chicken breasts with pineapples and oranges cooked in a slow cooker. Sweet and delicious!
- 3 pounds (1.44 kg) boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 16 oz (480 ml) can pineapple slices with juice,drained
- 15 oz (450 ml) can mandarin oranges,drained
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- cooked rice (optional)
Lightly grease inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
Combine together all ingredients in slow cooker. Mix well.
Cover and cook on low heat for 4-5 hours(on high heat for 2-3 hours). Serve slow cooker chicken over hot cooked rice (optional).