Slow Cooker Chocolate Pudding
- Servings: 10
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 3:15 h
- Ready In: 3:25 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
- 1/2 pound (240 g) loaf of French bread,cubed
- 1 cup 9250 g) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (125 g) caramel bits
- 1/2 cup 9125 g) chopped pecans
- 1 cup 9250 g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup 9125 g) brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (80 g) cocoa powder
- 4 large eggs,lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup (125 g) strong black coffee
- 1 cup 9250 g) half-and-half
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Place cubed bread into lightly greased 4 quarts (4 L) slow cooker. Top with chocolate chips,caramel bits and chopped pecans.
In a mixing bowl,combine granulated sugar,brown sugar and cocoa powder. Stir well. Add beaten eggs,vanilla, black coffee, half-n-half and milk. Mix well.
Gently pour milk mixture over cubed bread. Carefully stir until most of the liquid has been absorbed.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 3-4 hours or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.