Slow Cooker Chunky Chicken Chili2021-01-11
- Cuisine: Canadian
- Course: Main Dish
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Add to favorites
- Yield: 6 servings
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 9:00 h
- Ready In: 9:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat0.1 g
Trans Fat1.3 g
Unsaturated Fat0.3 g
Slow cooker chunky chicken chili. Chunky chicken chili is a warm and comforting dish that’s perfect for chilly days. Made with a mix of tomatoes and spices, it’s simple to prepare.
What is the best way to store the chunky chicken chili?
1. The slow cooker is one of the most popular kitchen appliances to use when cooking chili. It’s easy to fall into the habit of only using the slow cooker for this recipe, but there are a few instances in which it can be used effectively.
2. When storing chunky chicken chili, never freeze it in single-serving containers like Tupperware or Ziploc bags because they’re airtight and will inhibit the chili’s flavor and texture. Instead, use an airtight container and just freeze what you’re not going to eat right away after cooking it.
3. Chunky chicken chili tastes best when reheated (you don’t want to eat cold soup).
What is the difference between a slow cooker and an oven?
An oven is a type of cooktop that uses radiant heat to heat up food. It has an opening at the top and a door that opens and closes. Ovens use convection currents to circulate air around the food.
A slow cooker is a type of cooktop that uses moist heat to cook food. Slow cooking methods include braising, stewing, crockpot cooking, and others. Slow cookers often have a removable ceramic or stoneware insert with a lid and handle for easy serving when the food is finished cooking.
What are some of the health benefits associated with using a crockpot or slow cooker?
Slow cookers are a great way to save time by using less energy. They are a sustainable option for cooking meals because you do not need to use a lot of effort or money to prepare the meal beforehand. This is particularly important for people who have limited resources on a daily basis.
In recent years, there has been an increase in the number of crockpot recipes available. This is due to the fact that slow cookers are capable of producing food that has rich flavors and tastes thanks to the time they spend heating up while also allowing your food to cook at a low temperature.
Slow Cooker Chunky Chicken Chili
Crock Pot Sweet Chicken Chili Recipe
Easy Crockpot Chicken Chili Recipe
White Bean Chicken Chili Recipe
Crock Pot Chicken Chili Recipe
Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Chili Recipe
- 2 pounds (960 g) boneless and skinless chicken thighs, chunked
- 2 cans (14½ oz (435 ml)each) diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 15 oz (450 ml) can tomato sauce
- 1¼ oz (36 g) envelope mild chili seasoning mix
- sour cream for garnish
- cilantro for garnish
Place chicken thighs in a slow cooker.
In a mixing bowl, combine undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, and chili seasoning. Mix well and pour over chicken in the slow cooker.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 7-9 hours.
Remove cooked chicken with tomato gravy from a slow cooker. Serve with sour cream and fresh cilantro.