Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 4:00 h
- Ready In : 4:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Slow cooker creamy chicken and wild rice soup.Chicken breasts with vegetables and rice cooked in slow cooker.Very easy and delicious.Adapted from http://lecremedelacrumb.com
- 3 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups (500 ml) chicken broth
- 3 cups (750 mi) regular milk
- 8 oz (240 g) cream cheese
- 1 cup (250 g) uncooked wild rice
- half of yellow onion,peeled and diced
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 celery stalk,chopped
In a slow cooker,combine all ingredients. Mix well. Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 5-6 hours.
Using a two forks Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve.
Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve.