Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Parisienne2022-01-25
- Yield: 6
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 3:00 h
- Ready In: 3:10 h
Average Member Rating
(4.5 / 5)
4 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat3.8 g
Unsaturated Fat1.0 g
Slow cooker creamy chicken Parisienne. This is a slow cooker recipe for the ultimate creamy, decadent Parisienne-style chicken. It’s easy to make and can be cooked all day or on low for six hours.
Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Parisienne
- 6 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (10 ¾ oz (355 ml)) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans (4 oz (120 ml) each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dry white wine
- 8 oz (240 ml) sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
Place chicken in one layer in slow cooker. Season with salt, black pepper, and paprika.
In a mixing bowl, combine mushroom soup, mushrooms, and dry white wine. Mix well and pour mushroom mixture over chicken.
Cover slow cooker and cook on high heat setting for 2-3 hours or until chicken is cooked through. Add sour cream during the last 30 minutes of cooking. Serve hot.