Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken
- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 5:00 h
- Ready In: 5:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Slow cooker creamy chicken.Chicken breasts with cheese,sour cream and vegetables cooked in slow cooker.
- 1 pound (480 g0 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup (125 g) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup (125g) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 bag assorted vegetables
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
In a slow cooker,combine cream of chicken soup,sour cream,garlic,cheddar cheese and seasoning. Mix well.
Add chicken into creamy mixture ,making certain to cover chicken with sauce. Add assorted vegetables on top of creamy sauce. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 5-6 hours or until chicken breasts are tender. Stir creamy sauce in slow cooker prior to serving.
Serve over cooked noodles.