Slow Cooker Fiesta Chicken
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:00 h
- Ready In : 8:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 2 pounds (960 g) boneless and skinless chicken breasts,fat trimmed
- 2 (14 oz (420 g) each)) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (10 oz (300g) each) cans corn,drained
- 15 oz (450 g) can black beans,drained and rinsed
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 8 hours.
Remove cooked chicken from slow cooker. Using a fork,shred cooked chicken. Stir well to combine.
Top with shredded Parmesan cheese. Serve over cooked rice.