Slow Cooker Original Beef Stew Recipe2012-06-21
- Yield : 6 soup bowls
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 12:00 h
- Ready In : 12:10 h
Slow cooker original beef stew recipe. This is very easy and simple recipe. Cubed beef with vegetables
cooked in slow cooker. Delicious!
Slow Cooker Original Beef Stew Recipe
- 2 pounds (960 g) beef chuck, cubed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 ½ cups (375 ml) beef broth
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 carrots,sliced
- 2 yellow onions, peeled and chopped
- 1 rib celery, sliced
- 3 potatoes, peeled and diced
Place cubed beef in slow cooker.
In a mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper, and paprika. Stir into meat until coated thoroughly.
Add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for10-12 hours. Stir well before serving.
Average Member Rating
(3.4 / 5)
36 people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.