Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Artichokes2021-02-23
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 8:00 h
- Ready In: 8:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat6.4 g
Trans Fat2.2 g
Unsaturated Fat1.5 g
Slow cooker pork chops with artichokes. Artichokes are a great source of antioxidants and plant-based proteins, which will make these slow cooker pork chops healthy and delicious.
What is a slow cooker, why use one for cooking, and how does it work?
A slow cooker is an appliance that cooks food by heating it at a low temperature for a long period of time. It uses indirect heat and it is typically used for cooking soups, stews, pot roasts, braises, and other types of meat dishes.
A slow cooker can help you create healthy meals at home without needing to spend too much time in the kitchen. Some people also use them as a way to cook their food while they are away from home or traveling.
A slow cooker is easy to use and can be used both in the oven or on the stovetop.
Best Ways To Add Flavor To Slow Cooker Pork Chops
Pork chops are a favorite food for many, but sometimes they can be a little bland. To add flavor to your pork chops, try poaching them in a sauce or deglazing the pan after searing the pork chops.
Pork chops are usually cooked in the oven or on the stovetop, but you can also make them in the slow cooker. The slow cooker is great because you don’t have to worry about burning it or overcooking it.
Some of these methods include: poaching and searing pork chops in sauce, poaching and searing them with wine vinegar, adding herbs and spices to brown sugar and honey before cooking it with pork chops, and deglazing the pan after searing. Searing pork chops in the sauce: To add flavor to your pork chops, try poaching them in a sauce or deglazing the pan after searing the pork chops.
You can use any kind of sauce, like mustard, honey mustard, soy sauce, tomato paste, or barbecue sauce. After searing the chop, you can add the sauce to the pan and cook with it, or spoon it over the pork chops after they have been removed from the pan. Poaching cuts of pork chops in wine vinegar: For a different flavor, poaching your pork chops with wine vinegar is a great option. Some good options for wine vinegar are white balsamic vinegar, sherry vinegar,
What are some of the Dishes You Can Make in Your Slow Cooker?
Slow cookers are a convenient way to make your favorite dishes. They can also be a time-saver when you’re short on time because the slow cooker does most of the work for you.
Slow cookers can make a wide variety of dishes, from breakfast to dessert. In this article, we will list some of our favorite recipes and share tips on how to use your slow cooker.
1) Slow Cooker Beef Stew: This hearty beef stew is perfect for chilly days or nights. It’s easy to prepare, and it’s delicious!
2) Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup: This soup is perfect for cold weather or when you don’t feel well because it has lots of vegetables and chicken that will help boost your energy levels. Plus, it takes less than 30 minutes to make!
3) Easy Chicken Enchilada Soup: This soup is so easy to make and so good. It is low-calorie, gluten-free, and takes about 15 minutes to make.
4) Chicken Tortilla Soup: The chicken in this soup can be replaced by vegetables for a vegetarian version of the soup. This soup is low-calorie and low-fat and can be made gluten-free.
5) Slow Cooker Avocado Chicken Soup: This soup will warm you up from the inside out. It also has avocado which makes it healthy, and the recipe is so easy to make with a slow cooker!
6) Creamy Tomato Basil Chicken Soup: This soup is perfect for when it is cold outside and you want to eat something that will warm you up from the inside out. It has so many different flavors, and it will be a hit with your family!
7) Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Soup: This soup is so hearty, filling, and easy to make in the slow cooker. It also has a delicious fajita mix that makes it extra delicious.
8) Slow Cooker Four Bean Chili: This chili is a little bit spicy, and it’s perfect for wintertime when you’re craving something meaty! It also has beans which are packed with fiber and protein, so they’ll keep you full all day long.
9) Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup: If you’re trying to stay away from processed junk, this soup is for you! It’s full of delicious healthy ingredients and it has an enchilada mix that makes it extra tasty!
10) Slow Cooker Red Lentil Soup: This soup is packed with protein and fiber, so it’ll keep you full all day long. It also has a red lentil mix that gives the soup a beautiful, rich color.
Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Artichokes
You may like as well:
- 4 pork chops
- 2 cups frozen pepper stir-fry, thawed and drained
- 13 ½ oz (400 ml) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 8 oz (240 ml) each)) cans tomato sauce with roasted garlic
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons cooking sherry
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Lightly grease inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet. Add pork chops to skillet and cook until browned on both sides.
Place pork chops in the bottom of the slow cooker. Cover meat with pepper stir-fry and artichoke hearts.
In a small mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Mix well and pour mixture over vegetables and pork chops.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 7-8 hours. Serve slow cooker pork chops hot.