Slow Cooker Pork Stroganoff
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10:00 h
- Ready In : 10:10 h
Average Member Rating
(4.3 / 5)
3people rated this recipe
- 1½ pounds (720g) boneless pork shoulder,cut in 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic,minced
- 1 cup (250 ml) water
- 3 oz (90 ml) can chopped mushrooms,drained
- 1 tablespoon instant beef bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dairy sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- hot cooked noodles or rice
In large nonstick skillet cook pork cubes until browned. Add onion and garlic.Cook until tender but not brown. Transfer cooked pork mixture to slow cooker.
Combine together the water,mushrooms,beef bouillon,dilweed,and black pepper. Pour mixture over pork. Cover slow cooker and cook on low heat for 8-10 hours.
Turn slow cooker to high-heat and cook until bubbly,15-20 minutes. Using blender,blend together the sour cream,wine,and flour. Stir into the hot mixture. Heat through,about 10-15 minutes,stirring occasionally.