Slow Cooker Salmon Chowder
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:30 h
- Ready In : 8:40 h
Average Member Rating
(2.3 / 5)
4people rated this recipe
- 2 cans(14 oz(420 ml)each) chicken broth
- 1½ cups frozen kernel corn
- 3 carrots,peeled and thinly sliced
- 1½ cups (375 ml) water
- 1 onion,peeled and chopped
- 5 oz (150 g) package scalloped potato mix
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 2 cups (500 ml) light cream
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cans(6oz(180ml)each) skinless,boneless salmon,drained
Lightly grease inside of slow cooker with cooking spray. In slow cooker,combine chicken broth,corn,carrots,water,onion,potato mix and the dill.
Cover crock pot and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.
Using a mixing bowl,whisk together light cream and flour. Stir cream mixture into vegetable mixture in slow cooker. Stir in drained salmon.
Cover and cook for a further 20-30 minutes. Serve slow cooker salmon chowder hot.