Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken2022-01-11
- Yield: 6
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 6:00 h
- Ready In: 6:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat1.5 g
Trans Fat0.0 g
Unsaturated Fat0.0 g
Slow cooker teriyaki chicken. What can be easier than cooking a delicious teriyaki chicken? The recipe is simple, the ingredients are easy to find and there’s little clean-up to do.
. I used Homemade Teriyaki Sauce to make this recipe.
What are some of the benefits of using a slow cooker teriyaki chicken?
Teriyaki chicken is a type of dish that can be made in a crockpot. It is usually made with chicken, teriyaki sauce, and rice. The slow cooker allows the ingredients to cook for a long time and the end result is tender and delicious.
Some of the benefits of using a slow cooker teriyaki chicken are that it’s easy to make and it doesn’t require much work from you.
What are some other recipes that you might like to try with your slow cooker?
Some slow cooker recipes that you might enjoy are:
Health benefits associated with using a slow cooker
A slow cooker is a kitchen appliance that cooks food slowly with low heat. It is used for cooking soups, stews, pot roasts, poultry, and even dessert.
There are many benefits associated with using a slow cooker including saving time and energy as well as being able to make healthy meals without the use of unhealthy fats.
The benefits of using a slow cooker for cooking chicken teriyaki:
Benefits of Using a Slow Cooker for Cooking Chicken Teriyaki
– You can set and forget it: you can set your slow cooker to cook your chicken at a specific time and it will keep the food warm until you are ready to eat.
– Cook more dishes at once: this is helpful when you want to prepare a meal but don’t want to spend all day in the kitchen.
– You can save time: if you use your slow cooker right, then you won’t have to spend as much time cooking or cleaning up after dinner.
Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- 3 pounds(1.450 kg) skinless and boneless chicken pieces
- 20 oz (60 ml) pineapple chunks
- dash of ground ginger
- 1 cup (250 ml) teriyaki sauce(optional)
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and sliced
- green onions, sliced
Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add cubed chicken and cook until lightly browned. Transfer browned meat to the slow cooker.
In a mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Mix well and pour over the chicken.
Cover the slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.
Remove cooked teriyaki chicken from the slow cooker. Sprinkle with chopped green onion and serve over the cooked rice.