- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
Stuffed shrimp. Spicy stuffed shrimp baked in oven.Delicious!
- 12 jumbo shrimp,peeled,shell on,deveined and butterflied
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 2 cloves garlic,peeled and minced
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) dry white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
- 1½ cups dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
In a sate pan,heat butter and olive oil. When butter is melted add minced shallot and saute until translucent.
Add minced garlic and cook until fragrant,stirring occasionally. Add dry white wine,red pepper flakes and seasoning. Cook,stirring for a few minutes.
Remove from the heat,add breadcrumbs and chopped parsley. Mix well.
Spoon breadcrumb mixture over butterflied shrimp.
Preheat oven to 450°F(230°C).
Lightly spray a cooking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Place stuffed shrimp on the pan and bake for 10-12 minutes(do not overcook!).
Remove baked stuffed shrimp from the oven. Sprinkle with lemon juice and serve immediately.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe