- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Ready In: 15m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat0 g
Polyunsaturated Fat0 g
Berry sangria is a delicious white wine-based mixed drink made from fresh berries. Can you make this drink from frozen berries? The answer is yes. Please, learn how to make Frozen Berry Sangria
- 1 bottle (700 ml) dry white wine
- 1 cup (250 ml) lemon-lime soda
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) raspberry vodka
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) brandy
- chopped fresh raspberries
- chopped fresh strawberries
- chopped fresh blueberries
In a pitcher, combine all ingredients, except berries. Stir well.
In a cocktail glass, place a few fresh chopped strawberries and raspberries. Muddle well, then add crushed ice and vodka mixture. Top with blueberries and stir well.