Slow Cooker Chicken in Gravy2015-08-17
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Main Dish, Slow Cooker Recipes
- Skill Level: Beginner, Easy
- Add to favorites
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 6:00 h
- Ready In : 6:10 h
- 2 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 envelop of chicken gravy mix
In a slow cooker,combine all ingredients. Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 4-6 hours.
Remove cooked chicken breasts and gravy from slow cooker. Using two forks,shred chicken.
Serve shredded chicken over cooked rice. Pour gravy over.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe