Slow Cooker Creamy Broccoli Soup2016-02-20
- Servings : 6-8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 4:00 h
- Ready In : 4:10 h
- 1 small yellow onion,peeled and chopped
- cooking oil
- 20 oz (600 g) package frozen broccoli,thawed
- 10 ¾ oz (325 ml) canned condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 cup (250 g) grated American cheese
- 2 cups (500 ml) milk
- 2 10 ¾ oz (325 ml) each)) cans cream of celery soup
In a large nonstick skillet,heat olive oil until hot. Add chopped onion and saute until soft.
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Mix well.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 3-4 hours.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe