Slow Cooker French Onion Soup2012-10-05
- Servings : 10
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 7:00 h
- Ready In : 7:10 h
- 8-10 large yellow onions,peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 g) unsalted butter
- 6 (10½ oz (315 ml) each)) cans condensed beef broth
- 1 ½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 bay leaves
- 10 slices toasted French bread
- grated Parmesan cheese
Sauté onions in butter until crisp-tender. Transfer ready onions to slow cooker.
Add beef broth,Worcestershire sauce,and bay leaves. Cover and cook,setting on low for 5-7 hours.
Discard bay leaves. Ladle into deep bowls. Top each slow cooker French onion soup with a slice of bread and grated cheese.
Average Member Rating
(2.7 / 5)
3 people rated this recipe